Alarm at Globus. The driver parked with the child, the Renault soon caught fire

--

Zdeněk Vyslužil

Reporter

write me

A mother with an 11-year-old boy was lucky in an accident on Friday, February 2. While visiting the City shopping center in Olomouc, their car caught fire. A few minutes after they arrived with him and left him standing in the parking lot.

Renault Scenic fire in the Globus parking lot, 2.2. 2024

| Video: Martin Bureš

“We were at the O2 store where I work. Suddenly we heard a report that a car was on fire in the parking lot. At first I didn’t realize that it was our car. After a while it dawned on me, it was a shock,” a shocked Hana Burešová described to Denik .

Flames shot from under the hood. “I don’t wish a similar experience on anyone. The moment I watched the car burn, I immediately realized that we were very lucky. It could have happened while driving, I was also carrying my son,” the driver breathed a sigh of relief.

Tragic accident on the road between Topolany and Křelov, January 29, 2024

Fatal crash near Topolan: the police are asking for help to clarify the tragedy

Firefighters extinguished the fire in a few minutes. Most likely there is a short circuit in the battery.

“The car is a write-off. The whole engine burned out. It was an older Renault Scenic, luckily it was insured,” concluded Burešová.

The article is in Czech

Tags: Alarm Globus driver parked child Renault caught fire

-

NEXT Shares on Wall Street at a maximum, insiders sell / BIG EXPERT: week from 2/26/2024