A popular singer died after being bitten by a spider. His daughter is in the hospital

A popular singer died after being bitten by a spider. His daughter is in the hospital
A popular singer died after being bitten by a spider. His daughter is in the hospital
--

A true legend of Brazilian music, singer Darlyn Morais, has passed away. He succumbed to the effects of an allergic reaction after being bitten by a poisonous spider. His 18-year-old stepdaughter was also bitten.

Popular Brazilian singer Darlyn Morais died of an allergic reaction after being bitten by a poisonous spider. According to the newspaper G1, he was supposed to have been bitten at his home in Miranorte, Brazil.

Morais felt sick and physically tired after being bitten in the face, his wife described. A bruise appeared on his face that darkened very quickly. His wife decided he needed to go to the hospital.

But his condition did not improve even a few days after his release, and he was re-hospitalized a few days later, according to the Khaleej Times website. Unfortunately, the doctors were unable to help him.

The spider also bit the singer’s 18-year-old stepdaughter. After biting her foot, she is hospitalized and according to doctors, she is in a stable condition. But it is not clear what kind of spider bit the singer and the girl.

Darlyn Morais passed into musical heaven in the early hours of Monday, November 6th. The family will say goodbye to him for the last time in the singer’s hometown of Miranorte.

Shots for die-hards only. Residents of Karviná were frightened by a giant spider at the door:

TN.cz


The article is in Czech

Tags: popular singer died bitten spider daughter hospital

-

PREV Hard hitting rock like from the 70’s. Lenny Kravitz brings a new album to Colors
NEXT Big Brother changes: See what’s different