Meanwhile, the Litvnov refinery depends on Russian oil. From 2025, however, the Druba oil pipeline will be cut off from Dodvek.
Author ▪ HN archive – Zbynk Peck
NHowever, the Czech petrochemical group Orlen Unipetrol has confirmed that it will completely replace oil from Russia in the refinery in Litvnov. In January’s tests, the refinery did not process bottom Russian oil for the first time in its history. And it was able to produce a similar amount of diesel, gasoline and petrochemical products from other crude oils.
During several recent tests, the Lithuanian refinery processed 230,000 cubic meters of oil, i.e. about 80,000 tons. mainly for oil from Ireland and South American Guyana. In the following months, Orlen Unipetrol is also going to test oil samples, and it is light Arabian oil or oil from the North Sea.
80% of the cord can be left
What will you do dl
- Why is the test for Orlen Unipetrol dleit?
- How did the company test and want to test oil as a substitute for Russia’s Urals?
- How much will the Polish concern pay this year?
Subscription for 40 K for 4 weeks
- First month for 40 K, pot for 199 K msn
- Ability to cancel at any time
- Unlock content for pets
- New all links in the audio version