Miroslav Buriánek filmed in the authentic environment of the interior of the villa with its owner Pavla Honzíková and professor Pavlo Zatloukal, author of a number of articles and publications about Villa Primavesi.
The story of Olomouc Villa Primavesi
In addition to the modernist approach, the architects put a baroque hat on the building to better fit into the environment of the nearby Jesuit dormitory and the church of St. Michael. Until 1918, the Primavesi family gradually supplemented the interior and garden of the villa with excellent works of art, thanks to their acquaintance with the leading Art Nouveau painter Gustav Klimt, several of his works were found here.
The Primavesi family gradually left the villa between 1918 and 1922 and moved to Vienna. MUDr. became the owner of the villa in 1926. František Koutný from Litovla and built a private sanatorium in it. After 1948, the villa was nationalized and rebuilt into a branch of the District Institute of National Health. During this period, the remaining inventory was gradually devasted.
In the 1980s, the villa was declared a cultural monument of modern architecture, and in 1992 it was returned to the heirs of MUDr. Pospíšila, his daughter Olga Dvořáčková. The plan for the overall reconstruction of the devastated villa failed, and after bad experiences with investors, Pavla Honzíková’s family began to repair the villa at their own expense. Between 1997 and 2007, the villa was gradually reconstructed. From 2018, guided tours began to take place here.
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Copy the url address
Copy to clipboard