1.4 million square meters of new production halls and warehouses are being built in Estonia. The Karlovy Vary region, for example, is popular among investors. In the photo, the Accolade hall near the town of Ostrov.
Author ▪ Accolade
Ndespite the cooling of demand, Czech Republic is one of the regional leaders in the construction of industrial real estate. Currently, 1.4 million square meters of warehouses and production halls are being created here. This is the most in history. According to a study by the consulting company Cushman & Wakefield, it is about a quarter of all the premises that are now being built in Central and Eastern Europe. At the same time, due to the persistent lack of vacant spaces, the salary is the highest in the region.
I can leave 90% of the cord
What will you do dl
- How is the occupancy of the industrial buildings and how will it change.
- What should help factories and warehouses to recover.
- Where is the thing hal not in esk.
- How much does the company pay for this space.
Subscription for 40 K for 4 weeks
- First month for 40 K, pot for 199 K msn
- Ability to cancel at any time
- Unlock content for pets
- New all links in the audio version