Ústí Region – The first weekend of February has started, and with it we bring our regular tips for entertainment across the Ústí Region. Where are you going?
World Wetlands Day – a walk to Lake Most
02/03/2024, from 9 a.m., Lake Most
- Commented ornithological walk to Lake Most – one of the most important wintering grounds for waterfowl in the Czech Republic. Bring binoculars. Meet at the parking lot at bus stop No. 16 Lake Most
- Free entry
02/03/2024, from 7 p.m., Citadela, Litvínov
- Ball organized by the Dance School Pátkovi. Super final of the dance couple competition.
- Entrance fee 500 CZK
Skiing for a certificate
03.-04. 02. 2024, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Alšovka Ski Resort
- Free day pass for children who bring their half-year report card.
- Admission free
02/04/2024, from 4 p.m., Cultural Center, Klášterec nad Ohří
- The Hnedle něle Musical Theater is coming with the premiere of the new show ROŠŤÁCI.
- Entrance fee 100 CZK
LOUNA AND ŽATEK
2/3/2024, 8:00 a.m., Žatec
- Masopust and slaughter feasts have been organized in Náměstí Svobody since the morning. Those interested can buy their favorite delicacies from regional sellers.
- Admission not stated.
2/4/2024, 3:00 p.m., Žatec
- On Sunday afternoon, the opening of an exhibition of paintings by the painter Stanislava Píšová called Pilgrimage to the Light Images of the Soul will be held in the Meder House.
- Admission not stated.
Carnival in Krupka
3/2/2024 10:45, KC Olympia, Krupka
- The traditional Krup carnival starts this year on Saturday, February 3, with a meeting of the parade participants at 10:45 a.m. at the Olympie KC. The group will later move to Husitská Street to the museum, from where it will set off at 11:30 a.m. for a carnival parade through the city. There will be two stops. The first in Na Hrázi Street and the second near the Krup Town Hall. The necessary formalities will take place in front of the municipal office. The mayor of Krup, Jan Kuzma, hands the principal of the Mardi Gras procession a gleet, with which he authorizes the organization of the Mardi Gras festivities.
- The main carnival program will start at 1 p.m. in the parking lot at the cultural center. There will be a killer, live music, looting of masks, creative workshops, rampage with the gypsy Anjelina, but also the announcement of the most original mask.
Carnival in Děčín Zoo
2/3/2024 2:00 p.m., Děčín Zoo
- Residents of Děčín and the surrounding area can look forward to an afternoon full of fun, music, dancing, good food and shopping on Saturday, February 3. After the program at the zoo, the Carnival parade through the city will follow. It will leave the zoo gate at approximately 3:00 p.m., and the cheerful mood will be provided by accordion players, a bus driver, the Karel Čapek Děčín Theater Society, Max Fisch’s Panoptikum Theater Society and artists from the WAGABUNDUS COLLECTIVE.
- 2.3 km of fun awaits the participants.
2/3/2024 8:00 p.m., Děčín Castle
- Come and have fun at the 11th Castle Ball. In the main hall, the George band led by Jiří Pešek will play for dancing and listening, in the small hall the Hambaeros band connecting soul, jazz and world music. You can also look forward to a dance performance by Bella Danza Děčín, a wide range of Italian wines and a prosecco bar, a photo booth and a ballroom dance competition. Dance master Jan Rottenborn accompanies the evening. Rose decoration welcome.
- Entrance fee 490 crowns.
Carnival in Litoměřice
3/2/2024 1:00 p.m., Mírové náměstí, Litoměřice
- The traditional carnival takes place on Mírové náměstí in Litoměřice. Masks welcome. The carnival and stalls will open at 1 p.m. You will taste the Krkovička butcher’s goulash, stew with horseradish as a belt, and rump. Old Bohemian songs and an accordionist will play on the square.
- Visitors will be able to make carnival masks in workshops.