Colt CZ earned more than a billion in half a year, mainly thanks to sales in the USA

Colt CZ earned more than a billion in half a year, mainly thanks to sales in the USA
Colt CZ earned more than a billion in half a year, mainly thanks to sales in the USA

Meziron was relatively positively affected not only by the consolidation of Colt’s imports, but also by a consolidated product mix and an increase in the number of weapons sold in key territories, said company president and chairman of the board Jan Drahota, according to whom Colt CZ Group SE had a record half-year.

58 percent of the total imports of Colt CZ were accounted for by imports in the USA. Zbrojask Group’s net profit reached 1.1 billion crowns in the first six months of the year. Compared to the same period last year, the increase was 87.9 percent.

Compared to the same period last year, the number of weapons sold by the holding increased by 19.2 percent to 362,741. Short firearms accounted for more than 58 percent, long firearms for less than 42 percent.

The group’s EBITDA indicator, excluding extraordinary effects, increased by 49.1 percent to NOK 1.79 billion in the first six months of this year. EBITDA is the economic result before accounting for the year, tax and depreciation.

A record half-year

The group’s sales grew in key markets in North America, Asia and Europe. 58 percent of the total imports of Colt CZ were accounted for by imports in the USA.

Over 12 percent were the revenues achieved on the European market without the Czech Republic. Asia accounted for no more than 11 percent of total imports, Czech Republic for no more than eight percent, Canada for roughly seven percent, imports in other parts of the world were less than that percentage.

Led by Colt CZ, it is estimated that total imports in 2022 may reach 14 and 14.6 billion crowns, which, compared to consolidated imports in 2021, represents an increase of 31 and 36 percent. Oekvan in the EBITDA indicator could reach 3.3 billion crowns this year, which would mean a difference between 36 and 50 percent.

Together with its subsidiary companies, Colt CZ is the world’s leading manufacturer of firearms for the armed forces, personal defense, hunting, sports shooting and for commercial use.

The group consists of the companies Colts Manufacturing Company, esk zbrojovka, Colt Canada Corporation, CZ-USA, 4M Systems and CZ Export Praha. Colt CZ is also owned by Spuhr and Dalby, both manufacturers of optical mounts for weapons.

All products produced by Colt CZ mainly under the brands Colt, CZ (esk zbrojovka), Colt Canada, CZ-USA, Dan Wesson and 4M Systems. Colt CZ is headquartered in the Czech Republic and has production facilities in Russia, the United States and Canada. It employs more than 2,000 people in Russia, the USA, Canada, Germany and Germany. The group is 76.5 percent owned by the esk zbrojovka Partners SE holding, the remaining 23.5 percent being publicly traded shares.

The article is in Czech

Tags: Colt earned billion year sales USA

NEXT In Burkina Faso, they overthrew President Damiba, the borders will close at midnight