The Transporter program which the company SpaceX prepared for operators of small satellites, has already reached its ninth mission. As part of it, 113 small payloads will be launched into low Earth orbit. Among them we can also find the pink 1U CubeSat Veronika, which was prepared by the Czech-Slovak company Spacemanic. This is already the third Slovak CubeSat, but also the first commercial and even family Slovak satellite, as its implementation was ordered by Slovak businessman Boris Procík, who named the CubeSat after his daughter. The small satellite is intended for the popularization of cosmonautics and educational purposes. The first stage of the Falcon 9 will fly on its 12th mission and will land on the concrete surface of LZ-4.
- Start time and date: November 11 at 19:49 CET
- Start location: Ramp SLC-4E, Vandenberg Air Force Base, California
- Rocket: Falcon 9 Block 5 (first stage of B1071, which will make its twelfth flight)
- Primary load: 113 small costs
- Cargo weight: Not listed
- Delivery Orbit: Low Earth Orbit
- First stage: The first stage will attempt to land on the LZ-4 concrete surface
We will start our broadcast about 15 minutes before the start, i.e. around 19:35 CEST. If you’re interested in joining the chat, click on the video title in the upper left corner to take you to the YouTube page for that broadcast.
Sources of information:
Contact the author: report errors, inaccuracies, comments