Fthe French turn in Central and Eastern Europe, the support for Ukraine is real and there is little to change, in an interview for HN Sylvie Kauffmannov, French news and author of the first book “Blinded: How Berlin and Pa made the way to Russia” about France and Germany’s relationship with Russia and , which the fallen politicians took.
You first published a book, which is currently only in French, but it caused quite a stir in Europe. For those of us who don’t speak French, can you summarize his main idea?
It is the result of my research, which I did last year in Berlin and completed in France. I fell in love with certain episodes, such as Putin’s speech in the Bundestag in 2001, then his speech at the Munich Security Conference in 2007, where he accused the West of hegemony, and then the NATO summit in Bucharest in 2008. I met people who were there either as acts or as witnesses. I talked with them again about these episodes and gave them to explain why they made such a decision at the time and how it looks after an hour. I was also swaying to the wolf in Georgia, where, as you will remember, Nicolas Sarkozy negotiated a pm that met the main Russian conditions. And then the negotiated associate agreement with Ukraine in 2013, Maidan, Crimea and the wolf.
I wanted to see how the politics of France and Germany, the two main actors in the EU, and Russia were formed, how the situation came to Ukraine and whether we could have prevented it.
80% of the cord can be left
What will you do dl
- Could we rein in the wolves on Ukraine?
- When can we expect Macron and Scholz to start pressuring President Zelensky to start negotiations with Russia?
- How do Pai and Berlin differ from countries such as the Czech Republic regarding the future of the EU and the relationship with Russia?
Subscription for 40 K for 4 weeks
- First month for 40 K, pot for 199 K msn
- Ability to cancel at any time
- Unlock content for pets
- New all links in the audio version