Warriors vs. Nuggets predictions, starting lineups, odds, how to watch

Warriors vs. Nuggets predictions, starting lineups, odds, how to watch
Warriors vs. Nuggets predictions, starting lineups, odds, how to watch

The Golden State Warriors will play against the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday at 10:00 pm ET at Ball Arena. The Nuggets are on a three-game winning streak and have had a great start to the season with a 7-1 record.

The Warriors are coming off a 120-109 win over the Detroit Pistons on Monday, with Stephen Curry scoring 34 points, and Chris Paul and Klay Thompson combining for 34 points in the victory.

The reigning NBA champions, the Denver Nuggets, are also coming off a win, beating the New Orleans Pelicans 134-116. In Monday’s game, Nikola Jokic, the 2023 MVP, scored 35 points with 14 rebounds and 12 assists in 35 minutes. Jokic also recorded his 108th triple-double, surpassing LeBron James for fourth in career triple-doubles, and he achieved this in 813 fewer games than James.

Jokic is likely to play against the Warriors despite dealing with a wrist injury that is not expected to affect his performance. Draymond Green is slated to start for the Warriors, but he may miss the game due to a personal matter and his availability will be determined before tipoff.

NBA: Jokic’s 108th triple-double rallies Nuggets past Pelicans, 134-116

Warriors vs. Nuggets starting lineups:

These are the projected starting lineups, according to RotoWire:

Warriors projected starting five:

  • PG Steph Curry
  • SG Klay Thompson
  • SF Andrew Wiggins
  • PF Draymond Green
  • C. Kevon Looney

Nuggets projected starting five:

  • PG Reggie Jackson
  • SG Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
  • SF Michael Porter Jr.
  • PF Aaron Gordon
  • C. Nikola Jokic

Warriors vs. Nuggets line, betting odds:

The Denver Nuggets are three-point favorites to win against the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday night, per odds from BetMGM Sportsbook.

  • Spread: Nuggets (-3.5)
  • Moneylines: Nuggets (-150); Warriors (+125)
  • Over/under: 226.5 points

Warriors vs. Nuggets predictions:

Sportsbook Wire: Nuggets 116, Warriors 109

Staff writes: “Denver has been the favorite in eight games this season and has come away with the win seven times (87.5%) in those contests.”

Winners and Whiners: Take the Warriors

Staff writes: “The Nuggets are playing at a high level at the moment, but Jamal Murray’s absence might be a big issue in this matchup. The Warriors are healthy and ready to rumble, looking to get revenge after going 0-3 SU and ATS against Denver in 2022-23”

Pickswise: Warriors +3.0 and under 227.0

Staff writes: “The Denver Nuggets have the best record in the NBA, but they should find it hard to improve that tonight against the Golden State Warriors as they will be without Jamal Murray for the contest and Nikola Jokic is dealing with a wrist issue. While he is likely to play, it could impact his shooting efficiency. With the Warriors 6th in the league in 3-pointers made per game, the Nuggets could lack the scoring punch to keep pace tonight.”

ESPN: Nuggets have a 58.6% chance to beat the Warriors

ESPN’s Basketball Power Index (BPI) rates the Warriors and Nuggets at 5th and 6th place in the NBA. The Nuggets have a 58.6% chance of winning Wednesday’s night matchup, while the Warriors have a 41.4% chance.

How to watch Warriors vs. Nuggets: TV channel, streaming info:

When: Wednesday, Nov. 8 at 10:00 p.m., ET

Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado

Cable TV: ESPN

Streaming: ESPN app, NBA League Pass, FuboTV

Stream the game: Catch the latest NBA action on FuboTV

We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. USA TODAY Network newsrooms operate independently, and this does not influence our coverage.

Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9- WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with applicable laws where you reside.

The article is in Czech

Tags: Warriors Nuggets predictions starting lineups odds watch


NEXT Smoke over Gaza, shrapnel, scattered strollers and a burnt kibbutz. How I returned to Israel after 17 years