Demonstration in support of Palestine in Oslo, Norway.
Author ▪ Reuters
ANDI didn’t fill it up until now, I recently conducted an interesting experiment on social media X, two Twitter. I messed around with a summary https://twitter.com/T_Bortkiewicz/status/1720020384035094951, who claimed that the fallen youth condemns Israel for its flow to Gaza because the information came from the social media site TikTok. According to him, the algorithm there is set so that the content supports the narratives of the Russian government. Bortkiewicz accompanied him with a photo of climate activist Greta Thunberg holding the slogan “Standing for Gaza” in the distance.
My retweet triggered an avalanche of reactions, which can be roughly divided into t groups. The first one scolded me for a grammar mistake I made. Pouen: Ask yourself anything not twice, but once, especially on a mobile phone. Yes, I am ashamed of that mistake, even though it unintentionally helped in the experiment.
I can leave 90% of the cord
What will you do dl
- What is the use of social influence with TikTok?
- Can it be proven that TikTok manipulates content in favor of Hamsu?
- Can a court in the state of Montana deal with it and why is it due to TikTok?
Subscription for 40 K for 4 weeks
- First month for 40 K, pot for 199 K msn
- Ability to cancel at any time
- Unlock content for pets
- New all links in the audio version