Tom Pojar, National Security Adviser
Author ▪ HN Libor Fojtk
Dnational security adviser to the prime minister, Tom Pojar, worked with Karl Schwarzenberg as his first deputy when he was head of the foreign ministry. “He was an excellent teacher, with whom I consulted before going to school,” said Pojar in an interview for HN. “We didn’t agree, he didn’t understand you in today’s Israel, but it was worth listening to him.”
What could be called the main contribution of Karel Schwarzenberg for Czech foreign policy?
I mean that he has a great reputation, a great deal of experience, deep, principled, conservative Europeanism. He was simply an excellent teacher.
80% of the cord can be left
What will you do dl
- – what do you think of Schwarzenberg as a bvalm fovi?
- – What did they disagree about in foreign policy?
- – Who could be the doyen of foreign policy?
Subscription for 40 K for 4 weeks
- First month for 40 K, pot for 199 K msn
- Ability to cancel at any time
- Unlock content for pets
- New all links in the audio version