A routine procedure at a dental clinic in Lviv, Ukraine ended very badly. Marianna Vachnjaková took her five-year-old son Veles to the dentist to have his two baby teeth extracted. The procedure was performed under general anesthesia and ended tragically. The boy died.
Marianna took little Viktor to a clinic in Lviv, Ukraine, on December 17 last year. It was a routine procedure in which two baby teeth were to be extracted from a five-year-old boy. Little Veles was nervous, so they decided to perform the procedure under general anesthesia.
Marinna and her partner Viktor agreed. However, when Marianna saw that her son was afraid and did not want to be put to sleep, she begged them not to put the child to sleep. But her pleas were not heard.
As reported by the British newspaper The Sun, complications arose and paramedics rushed to the scene and took the boy to the hospital. Hoch suffered a cardiac arrest. He ended up in a coma in the intensive care unit, where he fought for his life for several weeks. Eventually, he suffered brain death. He died on January 13 of this year. The police are investigating the case.