10TH ROUND The great summer competition of South Bohemian weeklies is over. This week, the last pun awaits the readers, the editors will give out the last tickets and vouchers next week, and we will also all find out who won the main prizes of the whole competition!
The main prize worth almost 16 thousand crowns, which was donated by the travel agency D-TOUR, is a four-night trip for two people to the Hungarian town of Zalakaros. It is famous for its thermal and medical spas. The winner and his entourage will be accommodated in the newly opened Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Spa Zalakaros.
The second prize worth 11 thousand crowns is family voucher (2 adults and 2 children) for a weekend stay in Lipno. In addition to accommodation at the Element Hotel, the winner will also receive a tour of the Treetop Trail, rental of downhill scooters and entry to Aquaworld Lipno.
The third prize is vacation at the Monínec hotel, for five nights for two people. The stay includes breakfast, wellness, outdoor pool or cable car ride.
We will choose the winners of the main prizes after the last round from all the answers that will come together during the entire summer competition. So by your regular participation in individual rounds, increase your chance of winning up to tenfold.
Individual rounds will take place every week, and each week the winners will take home one of the sub-prizes. Among them are tickets to the Lipno attractions Treetop Trail, Forest Kingdom and Aquaworld, as well as family entrances to Zoo Tábor and Zoo Jihlava, or vouchers for 500 crowns to the Sports and Relaxation Area of the Hluboká nad Vltavou Adrenaline Park, donated by the České Budějovice-Hlubocko tourist area.
COMPETITION ROUND 10
During the ten rounds of the summer competition, the South Bohemian weeklies presented skits of well-known South Bohemian tourist spots. The readers’ task is to guess the name of the place, castle, chateau, town, attraction, etc. and write to the editorial office.
This week, readers will be treated to a last twist.
BEING BEARING HAS BEEN FRUITFUL
Do you know which landscape park is hidden in the pun?
Write us an answer until midnight on Sunday, September 4. You can write to e-mail
[email protected], or send us your answer or bring it to one of our editorial offices. Don’t forget to include your full name and where you’re from. We will announce the winner of round 10 in the issue that comes out on Wednesday, September 7.
What prizes are we up for this week?
• 1 x family ticket to the Treetop Trail in Lipno
• 2 x family tickets to the Forest Kingdom in Lipno
• 1 x family ticket for 2 hours to Aquaworld in Lipno
• 4 x family tickets to Tábor Zoo
• 2 x voucher for NOK 500 to the Hluboká nad Vltavou Sports Complex
• 2 x family ticket to Jihlava Zoo
ROUND 9 WINNERS
The correct answer from the previous round was THE JEW’S MACHINE.
• Family ticket to the Treetop Trail in Lipno: Hana Šourková, Záboří, Viktorie Dostálová, Strakonice
• Family ticket to the Kingdom of the Forest in Lipno: Radek Dvořák, Kloužovice
• Family ticket for 2 hours to Aquaworld in Lipno: Jana Hauzerová, Mladá Vožice Lenka Martínková, Svéradice
• Family ticket to Tábor Zoo: Věra Marková, Písek, Zbyněk Mašek, Sezimovo Ústí, Alena Dohnalová, Ostrý
• Voucher for NOK 500 to the Hluboká nad Vltavou Sports and Relaxation Area: Hana Švecová, Bechyně, Stanislav
• Family ticket to Jihlava Zoo: Natálie Máchalová, Nové Dvory
All winners will be contacted by the editors.
More news from the region
6 hours ago
MILEVSKO – This afternoon, the open house in the extension that grew up on the nursing home in the street was met with great interest…
2 comments More info and photos (18)
7 hours ago
PÍSEK – On Wednesday, August 31, the Pisek Hornets played the second preparatory game for the new year of the 1st basketball league, in which they will think completely…
0 comments More info and photos (36)
10 hours ago
ČESKÝ KRUMLOV – The postponement of the start of the season at the winter stadium is the first of the cost-saving measures that the city of Český Krumlov comes up with as a result of…
0 comments More info