- An attack on the Russian ship Askold has been confirmed.
- A video of the attack and a photo of the ship after the attack appeared.
- What is the state of the Black Sea Fleet – despite the attacks, it still poses a threat.
- The first Ukrainian armored vehicle appeared on the left bank of the Dnieper – what does this mean?
- Video of the day: the destroyed Avdijivka and the repaired Buča.
The information in this text is a summary of events for Monday, November 6. The situation may be different in some places.
In today’s Development, we return to the weekend attack on the Askold ship in Crimea. Videos and photos have emerged showing the extent of the damage. At the same time, however, it is necessary to remind that, despite the numerous losses of the Russian Navy, it cannot be said that the Black Sea Fleet was written off and did not pose a threat.
The Ukrainian Air Force announced Saturday’s attack with a certain amount of malice: it posted a photo of a SCALP-EG missile (the French equivalent of Storm Shadow) with the question: “How was your weekend?”
These rockets can
This article is exclusive content for subscribers of Deník N.
Are you a subscriber?Log in