The Rafh border crossing is the only legal route from Gaza to Egypt. Don’t put that bag on Palestinian refugees. My reasons are ideological, but also security.
Author ▪ TK/DPA
Mbut Palestinians have recently been trying to flee this country to Egypt due to Israeli combat operations in the Gaza Strip, but Khira does not want them on his land. The reason for this, but the main one, is the fear that the Jewish state would not let the prisoners back to Gaza after the death of the wolves. In the political circles of the Arab countries, it is now common knowledge that Israel wants to control the Palestinian land, and therefore push out as many Arab residents as possible from Gaza and later also from the West Bank.
I can leave 90% of the cord
What will you do dl
- What all leads Egypt to reject refugees.
- How Israel reacts to the concerns of the surrounding states.
- Who gave the land to the migration from Gaza fight and for.
Subscription for 40 K for 4 weeks
- First month for 40 K, pot for 199 K msn
- Ability to cancel at any time
- Unlock content for pets
- New all links in the audio version