The Collapse of the Teen Sparks. They lost the lead 4:1, losing for the first time at home in the division


An incredible collapse affected the young football players of Staré Město. The 19th team of Slovakia’s Jiskry was already 4:1 ahead of Rýmařov, but lost a brilliantly played duel in the 22nd round and lost its home invincibility in the Moravian-Silesian Division after a wild shootout and a 4:7 defeat. Visiting Marek flashed a hat-trick. The guests didn’t even mind that they finished the game without the expelled Gorčík.

Old Town seniors lost to Rýmařov 4:7

| Video: Mojmír Zapletal

Not even a famous start helped Stare Mesto gain more points in the table. The home team was already leading 3:0 in the 19th minute. Jirsák opened the scoring after a corner kick, then after another standard situation, Bajaj headed in and Bujor rounded off a great passage with the third goal.

The visitors from Rýmařov were brought back into the game by Roman Marek, who reduced the game to 1:3 after half an hour with a shot from an angle. The same player has already hit the post.

The team from Slovácko continued to be incredibly productive. Poulík took advantage of the opponent’s unsuccessful home run.

However, it was far from over. The North Moravians corrected the result before the break. Koryťák and Marek scored from the penalty spot.

Look: teenager Kunovic turned the battle in Uherské Brod and increased the lead

The second half started cautiously from both sides. We waited for a goal until the sixtieth minute, when the second penalty was converted by Rýmař’s captain Pospíšil, who punished goalkeeper Horák’s illegal tackle on Černohorský.

The home team then created a few promising chances, but failed to finish. The visitors responded with a Furika opportunity. Only Polách and Furik broke the resistance of the Old Town. Roman Marek completed his hat trick in the 86th minute to complete a wild and sometimes heated match.

While the duel between the seniors was full of goals and emotions, no goals were scored in the duel between the 17s. The even match at Rybníčka was mainly affected by the strong wind.

Both teams threatened in the first half. The Rýmařov teenagers threatened with quick counterattacks, and they also had several interesting jams.

On the other hand, goalkeeper Birchall eliminated two separate escapes by the home team. After the change of sides, Staré Město had the upper hand and was far more active than the opponent.

With the exception of one great chance for the home side, the visiting defense survived all the inconveniences, and so the duel ended in a goalless draw.

Moravian-Silesian Junior Division, Group E, Round 22 –
U19: TJ Jiskra Staré Město – SK Jiskra Rýmařov 4:7 (4:3)
Goals: 3. Jirsák, 12. Bajaja, 19. Bujor, 33. Poulík – 30., 45.+1 from the penalty, and 86. Marek, 40. Koryťák, 61. Pospíšil from the penalty, 73. Polách, 85. Furik . Referee: Kostelník – Poláček, Prachar. Yellow cards: Vojáček, Horák, Kutovyi, Krupko – Černohorský, M. Pospíšil, Marek, Křenek, Gorčík, E. Pospíšil. Red card: 89. Gorčík (Rýmařov). Audience: 50.

U17: TJ Jiskra Staré Město – SK Jiskra Rýmařov 0:0.
Referee: Poláček – Kostelník, Prachar. Yellow cards: Bartoš – Němec, Maceček, Mucha, Filipčík. Audience: 27.

The article is in Czech


Tags: Collapse Teen Sparks lost lead losing time home division


NEXT Ballet stars and choirs will perform in the Pilsen theater